Reports To: Director of Retail
Main Job Objective
Manage daily operation of the store, including sales, customer service, operations and administration, communication, marketing and merchandising.
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
- Ensure all associates practice an elevated level of sales and service; lead by example. Follow the brand handbook
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
- Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
- Ensure staff is always busy and not standing behind cash wrap
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise).
- Assist in organizing and planning store events
- Will maintain a positive and upbeat attitude at all times. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Empower yourself…watch how it will empower others.
- Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
- Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Participate in inventories
- Understand and execute cash control procedures including: bank deposits, safe funds, petty cash
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives. Partner with Visual Director and follow all direction per company standard
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of staff
- Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with General Manager
- Support and provide follow-up for all training programs, seminars etc.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are fashion forward, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times.